Who Are We?
The Miami-Dade County Postal Customer (MDCPCC) is a local network of business mailers, mail service providers and USPS representatives. MDCPCC offers opportunities to participate in educational programs, networking events and discussions focused on changing postal regulations, rates and local / national mailing issues.
What do We Do?
The Miami-Dade County Postal Council works to improve communications between the Postal Service, businesses and mailers. Thanks for visiting our website and please consider becoming a member.
The Miami-Dade County Postal Council (MDPCC) program is a valuable resource for business mailers, large and small. We serve as an open gateway for USPS-to-business relations, providing communications, information, cost-effective ways to improve education, mailing, and training, to solve mailing challenges that affect the business owners locally. Although many of our PCC members involves large business mailers, business mail service providers and government agencies, small business owners can take advantage of our PCC Membership as well.
The Miami-Dade County Postal Council offers these benefits…
- Find new sources for mailing lists. Printing, database management, and more.
- Gain knowledge about postal products, services, and tools to improve mail quality through workshops and events—and earn a professional certificate to boot.
- Get discounts to major mailing industry events.
- Hear first-hand from other decision-makers on how they deal with the same challenges you face.
- Learn from postal experts about marketing through the mail.
- Leverage best practices to improve mailing effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability.
- Network with other mailers, business mail service providers, and USPS executives to discover new ways to make your mailings more efficient and profitable.